Easter the past two years was a bit untraditional for many. Virtual and social distanced gatherings with loved ones just didn’t feel the same. Fortunately, many will be back with friends and family to celebrate annual Easter traditions this year.
Want to wow your guests? Cook up an array of delicious Easter treats for a brunch spread, and set up activities for everyone to join in on including an Easter egg scavenger hunt!
FIRST, THE MAIN DISHES!
Our first set of easy-to-make recipes are made with ingredients that many of us already have right in our homes. The best part about these recipes is that you can get as creative as you want if you don’t have the exact ingredients required.
LET’S COOK SOME MORE!
Our next set of recipes are our bonus dishes that are a must for any Easter brunch.
NOW, LET’S GET CREATIVE!
With the menu options detailed out, it’s time to get creative! We highly recommend making a centerpiece with items that you might already have. This Peep floral arrangement consists of candy, vases, and flowers. Adding pops of color to your tablescape with a fun floral arrangement will truly brighten up the ambiance.
The leftover Peeps and candy won’t go to waste because they are perfect for Easter baskets.
WHAT DO I NEED FOR THE ARRANGEMENT?
- 2 vases (different sizes in circumference)
- 1 bunch flowers (any variety)
- 2 packages Peeps (less if smaller vase)
- 2 handfuls of jelly beans or marbles
HOW DO I MAKE THE ARRANGEMENT?
- Put the vase with the smaller circumference in the other.
- Insert the Peeps and candy/marbles within the space between the vases in a pattern by layering them.
- Add the flowers and water.
Set up an Easter egg scavenger hunt right at home!
HOW DO WE PLAY?
DOWNLOAD THE EASTER EGG SCAVENGER HUNT
- Print copies of our Easter egg scavenger hunt file. The quantity of printed copies will be for the number of people participating. If 2 kids are participating, make sure to have 3 printed copies. 2 for the kids and a master one.
- Decide fun places to hide the Easter eggs and write clues for those locations in each of the Easter eggs on the printed file. You can have the same clues for all the copies, or you can get more creative by having different clues for each participant, so each has their own group of eggs to find.
- Once you’ve filled out the copies, hide the eggs in the locations with the clues & begin the hunt!