Holiday flavors are our jam. We love flavored, drinks, desserts, you name it! Recently, we found out how incredibly easy it is to make flavored whipped cream and we’ve been putting this sweet topping on everything from coffee to pies, to pancakes. Here are our top three flavored recipes that can be made in under 5 minutes with heavy cream, sugar, and a little flavoring. You can even spread the whipped cream on a baking sheet and freeze for a frozen treat like these festive frozen whipped cream cutouts that pair perfectly with a piping hot cup of hot cocoa.
Whipped Cream Base
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, beat heavy cream and confectioners sugar until peaks form (from 3-5 minutes).
- Add mix-ins listed below to create flavored whipped cream. Be sure not to overmix as heavy cream will separate.
Peppermint Whipped Cream
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- 4 drops green food coloring (optional)
Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 drops red food coloring (optional)
Eggnog Whipped Cream
- 3 tablespoons eggnog